The studies on the benefits of anthropomorphic robots for health care are rolling in. The results from Paro robots being used with dementia patients are impressive. Personally, I wonder if the pitch of the voice is not too demanding, but I love the power charger dummy. Robots sucking on ‘juice’ just works in so many ways!
- svrobo: RT CaroleSF: Andie Zhang of ABBRobotics talks about the collaborative factory of the future at #CRAV2017. R… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- svrobo: RT RIA_robotics: meloneewise with FetchRobotics presenting on how to achieve intelligent automation.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- svrobo: RT humanoids2017: Congratulations to the #WomenInRobotics awarded with the Kanako Miura travel grant https://t.co/HgvBsk1sOT 4 hours ago
- svrobo: Interesting - someone has launched a US branded pushback against Chinese drone company DJI - is it official… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- .@Robohub ANDROIDS through the eye of a 19th century wooden camera ow.ly/JvUu50fgeZ7 1 day ago