The studies on the benefits of anthropomorphic robots for health care are rolling in. The results from Paro robots being used with dementia patients are impressive. Personally, I wonder if the pitch of the voice is not too demanding, but I love the power charger dummy. Robots sucking on ‘juice’ just works in so many ways!
- svrobo: Want a cool job in robotics? Come see BNRobotics MomentumMachine myseismic at svrobo circuitlaunch FEB JOB… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- Want a cool job in robotics? Come see @BNRobotics @MomentumMachine @myseismic at @svrobo @circuitlaunch FEB JOB FA… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- svrobo: Who is the most innovative robotics company? - mailchi.mp/svrobo/sglei2t… 1 day ago
- svrobo: Good article on both AI bias AND AI's potential to transform HR GarryMathiason Littler ow.ly/jvmw30ivNJV 1 day ago
- svrobo: RT adrianai: Andra Keay of RobotLaunch and svrobo on the inspirations for the development of Silicon Valley… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago