Paper presenting the initial research findings of my ‘Naming of Robots’ project, which explores the ways in which robot competitions express liminal identity and gender by examining empirical data from competition records with a cultural studies of science approach.
- .@Robohub Swiss drone industry map - The Swiss Drone Industry Map above (click for larger image) is an attempt to l… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- Greg Fisher from Hardware Massive speaks to a massive crowd @circuitlaunch Mega Hardware meetup https://t.co/7eJYPaEYso 1 day ago
- svrobo: RoboLoco is running a promotion on their edu robots all December - perhaps a good xmas present? ow.ly/XUee30hbxRs 1 day ago
- .@Robohub Three very different startups vie for “Robohub Choice” - Three very different robotics startups have been… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- svrobo: Can't make it to Mega Hardware Meetup on Dec 12? Then join us for AWESOME #Bots&Beer at Kindred.AI on Dec 13 ow.ly/GJIf30h9XJL 2 days ago