Nicola Tomatis is the CEO of the spin-off company Bluebotics SA based in Lausanne Switzerland. Their area of expertise includes ANT®, an innovative navigation solution based on laser scanners for mapping and moving an autonomous robot in its environment. Their portfolio includes tour guide robots, entertainment robots, robot butlers for parties, space robots and even robots that can bring you your coffee when you’re working hard at your desk. Their latest brainchildren are three robots developed for the play ROBOTS, an obedient robot dog, a distinguished servant and a sensual female. The robots are the result of a 10 year collaboration with the designers at the ECAL, automaton artist François Junod and Christian Denisart.
- .@Robohub Misha Kazhdan : Signal Processing – From Images to Surfaces | CMU RI Seminar - Link to video on YouTube A… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- svrobo: Join us for the next Bay Area #WomenInRobotics meetup with 3 amazing speakers: Sarah Osentoski, Julie Wille… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- svrobo: RT LifeboatHQ: Andra Keay RobotLaunch, Managing Director of Silicon Valley Robotics svrobo, joins our Robot… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- .@Robohub Robots in Depth with Henrik Christensen - In this episode of Robots in Depth, Per Sjöborg speaks with Hen… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @ChurchillClub: Watch "People & Machines" w/ @KJ_Hammond @gjouret @RobotLaunch #BruceMcWilliams @deepaksekar @mchui: https://t.co/WzO7Hl… 3 days ago