Nicola Tomatis is the CEO of the spin-off company Bluebotics SA based in Lausanne Switzerland. Their area of expertise includes ANT®, an innovative navigation solution based on laser scanners for mapping and moving an autonomous robot in its environment. Their portfolio includes tour guide robots, entertainment robots, robot butlers for parties, space robots and even robots that can bring you your coffee when you’re working hard at your desk. Their latest brainchildren are three robots developed for the play ROBOTS, an obedient robot dog, a distinguished servant and a sensual female. The robots are the result of a 10 year collaboration with the designers at the ECAL, automaton artist François Junod and Christian Denisart.
- svrobo: RT CaroleSF: Andie Zhang of ABBRobotics talks about the collaborative factory of the future at #CRAV2017. R… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- svrobo: RT RIA_robotics: meloneewise with FetchRobotics presenting on how to achieve intelligent automation.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- svrobo: RT humanoids2017: Congratulations to the #WomenInRobotics awarded with the Kanako Miura travel grant https://t.co/HgvBsk1sOT 4 hours ago
- svrobo: Interesting - someone has launched a US branded pushback against Chinese drone company DJI - is it official… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- .@Robohub ANDROIDS through the eye of a 19th century wooden camera ow.ly/JvUu50fgeZ7 1 day ago